Friday, May 7, 2010

separate world...

..and frankly speaking, its damn boring and depressing

im not sure whether my room is haunted or something
im not sure whether my room is smelly or messy
but what i know and confident to say is: "they wont come in"...

maybe my room is too far,
maybe my room has no entertainment,
maybe they just dont bother to drop by and say hi...

whatever it is, they wont come in, and seriously, its boring..

--------------------------------------------------------

what a world.. now i miss my life in MRSM...
during that time, every night, there'll be ppl coming into my room and have a chat..
i cant recall me offering them food, instead, they bring their food and share it with me..
we play we laugh we talk we fight..

but it doesnt happen here...

Switchback is a place to spend ur lonely time,
a place to rot till death,
a place of misery
unless someone do something, it will remain as it is..

im so damn lonely..

-just my thought-

2 comments:

  1. haha...geng, jom ah jd roomate aku..ade lg kosong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku sedang cube utk bersosial dgn bermain PES kat living room! =D

    P.S: tgh bid console PS one kat ebay! xsampai 10 dollar wacakapsamalu.. tapi blom menang lg.. ade 2-3 hari lg kot T_T

    ReplyDelete