Thursday, January 22, 2009

Retro

woohoo!! dear readers! We meet again in my 2nd blog.. minta maap bcoz I need to restrict my 1st blog as there is some 19SX content which is not suitable for underage readers like you! Hoho.. juz kidding.. jgn marah ye, nnt kene jual..

btw, lets take a deep breathe and move forward… this is year 2009.. the year that is full of surprises and challenges.. the year where Barrack Obama will shape the world for another decade.. the year where Islamic economics system may prevail… and the year of the stronger me, Rexman.. J

what do I expect in years to come? I’ll keep the answer for the next entry..

btw, I would like to officially announce my new blog, “rasyid-love-retro.blogspot.com”… yes, as the title goes, I do love retro things.. i would wear old-fashioned clothes, choose ‘Raleigh’ bicycle over LC motorcycle, etc.

since I was a kid, I have a different mindset from the others.. i admit that I don’t realized bout it till I grown up…I like to observe and think juz about everything.. and I need friends that are willing share various knowledge with me…

this blog is intended for my friends, my relatives and my stalkers to read (and hopefully, to comment) on any issue that I’ll bring up later.. for the moment, thanks for your support and commitment to read this blog.

Happy reading!

2 comments: